• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
A drawing about how to be the best you you can be
Embarrassing but PROUD.
Healthy-Craving’s Fitblr Giveaway
To celebrate my blog’s 1st birthday as well as all of the support that this blog and you lovely people have given me, I have decided to do a huge giveaway!
The picture pretty much explains everything that is included but here is a rundown anyway:
- 10 assorted protein and granola bars
- Jillian Michaels: 30-Day Shred or Ripped in 30 or Yoga Meltdown (winner’s choice)
- A variety tea pack (based on what I can find at the time)
- A $25 Nike giftcard
- 3 randomly selected YesTo products
- A surprise gift of my choosing
- A few promos on my blog
- mbf me: healthy-craving
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes do not count as entries into the giveaway
- I would prefer if you were a health/fitness blog but it’s not a requirement
- You have until May 1, 2013
- Have your ask open, if i don’t hear back from you within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen
- I will pay for shipping and I will ship internationally
- The winner will be selected randomly with a random number generator
- Don’t delete the text!
Feel free to message me with any questions!